Can I Buy R-410A Refrigerant? (Puron)

As of January 1st, 2018 you will need a section 608 type 2 certification with the Environmental Protection Agency. This was changed due to the high Global Warming Potential that 410A has. It is known as a ‘supergas’ and contributes highly to Global Warming. For more information on how to obtain a 608 license click this link to be taken to our refrigerant licensing guide.

Thanks for reading,

Alec Johnson


Category: R-410A

← F.A.Q.s