Can I Buy R-404A Refrigerant?

As of January 1st, 2018 you will need a section 608 type 2 certification with the Environmental Protection Agency. This was changed due to the high Global Warming Potential that 404A has. It is known as a ‘supergas’ and contributes highly to Global Warming. For more information on how to obtain a 608 license click this link to be taken to our refrigerant licensing guide.

Thanks for reading,

Alec Johnson

Category: R-404A

← F.A.Q.s